18.10.12

review of journey by Couchsurfing and Hitch-hiking

I'm in London now. The end and a beginning as well. So I'd like to note my first self-travel experience in Europe. It's usually have two totally different reply when People heard how did I travel in this one and half months. some would worry about my safety at the very first time, another would be excited and feel happy to hear it. If anyone ask me why, I'll say it's part of my life, not just a trip.  (Because I worked during the trip as well.)

Generally saying, this moving progress is the best in my life time. Slow, Cheap and unpredictable; After I travel around Taiwan by foot with my friend yesteryear, I enjoy to transport slowly. You can take half day to move and think wow that's not so far, easy. In Europe, the price to transport is much more expensive than in east Asia, so it's comes up other advantage: You can save money and meet different people around the world at the same time. Everyone will meet people mostly from family, school and office. They cannot predictable what kind of person you'd be meet, however it's still have some invisible boundary cannot be crossed.

I strongly recommend this kind of way to travel in Taiwan and Europe ( I can't recommend in other country because I've never done it in others. ). I'll update my dairy during travel in this blog. keep in touch then.

No comments:

Post a Comment